Friday, June 6, 2014

Bummed, but posting..

Hello,

Today I seem to have lost my cintiq pen and a number of my flash drives. They were placed in a case which I usually keep close to me at all times, but some how it managed to slip through the cracks. Probably when I flew home. I won't lie, it makes me feel bummed. Though I don't have a cintiq and the pen is used for school, the pen was expensive. And the flash drives, though they contained older information which I had already backed up elsewhere, still contained personal information, stories, and artwork. Needless to say, I feel like I lost a whole piece of me which some creep can easily get a hold of.

So yes, I'm bummed.

However, I did put together a quick sketch or two for some character ideas. I want to figure out what kind of symbol to use on her forehead.



No comments:

Post a Comment